What to do if I notice ...

  • felling of forest stands with suspicion of its illegality?
  • failure to remove the effects of wind, snow and other calamities in the woods?
  • Non-afforestation of clearings after timber harvesting within two years from their inception (unless a longer period was authorized by the competent authority)?
  • excessive damaging of forest roads, slope roads and ground?
  • unauthorized occupation of forest land (landfill waste, unauthorized structures, etc.)?
  • damaging of trees in the forest by biotic factors (bark beetle, damage or devastation of young forest because of grazing by animals, etc.)

Contact the appropriate local Municipal Authority with extended powers, Department of the Environment or the corresponding Regional Inspectorate CEI - Department of the Forest Protection.

Zveřejněno: 27.08.2012 –Jana Rambousková ; Přečteno 3030 x